Raised S.B. No. 814
Session Year 2021
AN ACT ESTABLISHING A TASK FORCE TO REVIEW VOLUNTARISM NEEDS OF THE STATE OMBUDSMAN.
To establish a task force to review voluntarism needs of the State Ombudsman and make recommendations.
Public Hearing Testimony
- 02/09/2021 Doroghaze, Anna-AARP Conn.-Multiple Bills Being Heard
- 02/09/2021 Osten, Cathy, Senator-CT General Assembly-Task Force to Review Voluntarism
- 02/09/2021 Painter, Mairead, Long Term Care Ombudsman-Dept of Aging and Disability Services-Multiple Bills Being Heard
- 02/09/2021 Porter, Amy, Commissioner-Dept. of Aging and Disability Services-Concerning Sr. Centers, taskforce, age discrim. and Alzheimer s Respite Care
- 02/09/2021 Werner, Michael, Law and Policy Fellow-CWCSEO-Multiple Bills Being Heard