Raised S.B. No. 812
Session Year 2017
AN ACT CONCERNING MENTAL, EMOTIONAL AND BEHAVIORAL HEALTH SERVICES FOR CHILDREN.
To require the Commissioner of Children and Families to collaborate with the Department of Public Health and the Department of Mental Health and Addiction Services in the development of an implementation plan for meeting the mental, emotional and behavioral health needs of children.
Public Hearing Testimony
Committee on Children
- 02/21/2017 Carbonari, SandraHezekiah Beardsley CT Chapter, American Academy of Pediatrics
- 02/21/2017 McCarty, Kathleen, State Representative, 38th District
- 02/21/2017 Piccerillo, Michelle, President-CT Youth Services Association
- 02/21/2017 State of Connecticut Department of Children and Families
- 02/21/2017 White-Frese, Jesse, Executive Director-CT Association of School Based Health Centers