Substitute for Raised S.B. No. 803
Session Year 2013
AN ACT CONCERNING AQUACULTURE AND THE CULTIVATION OF SEAWEED.
To encourage job growth in the field of aquaculture by providing the Commissioner of Agriculture with the authority to lease more shellfish grounds and make certain shellfish grounds more productive.
Public Hearing Testimony
- 02/15/2013 Brad Scher, Owner and Captain---Coastal Marine Fisheries
- 02/15/2013 Brad Scher, Owner and Captain---Coastal Marine Fisheries-2
- 02/15/2013 Douglas Stabell---AC Stabell Oyster Company
- 02/15/2013 Henry N. Talmage , Executive Director---Connecticut Farm Bureau Association
- 02/15/2013 Leah Schmalz , Dir. of Legi slative and Legal Affairs---Save the Sound a program of Connecticut Fund for the Environment
- 02/15/2013 Sam Fernandes, Oyster Fisherman---Stratford, CT
- 02/15/2013 Steven K. Reviczky, Commissioner---Department of Agriculture