Raised S.B. No. 801
Session Year 2019
AN ACT EXPANDING CERTAIN VETERANS' ACCESS TO PUBLIC ASSISTANCE PROGRAMS.
To require that pension benefits granted to certain veterans by the United States Department of Veterans Affairs be disregarded when determining income eligibility for certain state Medicaid programs.
Public Hearing Testimony
Veterans' Affairs Committee
- 02/14/2019 Connecticut Department of Social Services
- 02/14/2019 DeGaetano, Eileen
- 02/14/2019 Lewis, K. Robert, Chairman-American Legion Dept. of CT Legislative Committee
- 02/14/2019 Rubin, Steven, President Elect-Drazen Law Group
- 02/14/2019 Stillman, Matthew
- 02/14/2019 Thurston, Daniel, Chairman-Connecticut Veterans and Military Coalition