S.B. No. 792
Session Year 2019
AN ACT CREATING AN ADVISORY COMMITTEE TO STUDY DISCRIMINATION ON THE BASIS OF GENDER IDENTITY OR EXPRESSION THAT OCCURS IN WORKPLACES AND SCHOOLS IN THE STATE.
To establish an advisory committee that shall examine how state laws may be enhanced in order to strengthen protections against discrimination on the basis of gender identity or expression that occurs in workplaces and schools.
Public Hearing Testimony
- 03/29/2019 Connecticut Education Association
- 03/29/2019 Connecticut Women s Education and Legal Fund
- 03/29/2019 Looney, Martin, President Pro Tempore-State Senate
- 03/29/2019 McGuire, David, Executive Director-ACLU-CT
- 03/29/2019 National Association of Social Workers CT Chapter
- 03/29/2019 Rapillo, Christine Perra, Chief Public Defender-Division of Public Defender Services
- 03/29/2019 Rossamondo, Ray-Connecticut Education Association
- 03/29/2019 Senate Democrats