Proposed S.B. No. 788
Session Year 2021
AN ACT CONCERNING VETERANS' BENEFITS FOR VETERANS DISCHARGED OTHER THAN HONORABLY.
To expand eligibility for state veterans' benefits to veterans who were discharged other than honorably due to their sexual orientation.
Public Hearing Testimony
Veterans' Affairs Committee
- 02/11/2021 CHRO-Support
- 02/11/2021 Flaherty, Kathy, Executive Director-Connecticut Legal Rights Project-Support
- 02/11/2021 Flowers, Tom-American Legion-Mixed
- 02/11/2021 Kapoor, Nicholas, Commissioner-CHRO-Support
- 02/11/2021 Kennedy, Steve-Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America-Support
- 02/11/2021 Moore, Kelly, Interim Senior Policy Counsel-ACLU CT-Support
- 02/11/2021 Osten, Cathy, State Senator-Support
- 02/11/2021 Saadi, Thomas J., Commissioner-Department of Veterans Affairs-Support