Raised S.B. No. 772
Session Year 2017
AN ACT REQUIRING EMERGENCY GENERATORS IN CERTAIN HOUSING FOR THE ELDERLY.
To ensure that elderly persons have sufficient backup power in emergencies.
Public Hearing Testimony
- 02/14/2017 Cain, Lt. Racheal, Internal Affairs Commander-New Haven Department of Police Service
- 02/14/2017 Connecticut Conference of Municipalities
- 02/14/2017 Klein, Evonne, Commissioner-Connecticut Department of Housing
- 02/14/2017 Kovel, Christy, Senior Policy Analyst-Aging-Connecticut Commission on Women, Children and Seniors
- 02/14/2017 Morelli, Mag, President-Leading Age Connecticut
- 02/14/2017 Rumberger, John, Vice President Housing and Legislation-CT Chapter Nat'l Association of Housing and Redevelopment Officials
- 02/14/2017 Sastre, JOseph, President-Connecticut Emergency management Association