Substitute for S.B. No. 759
Session Year 2021
AN ACT CONCERNING GENDER NEUTRALITY IN THE STATE CONSTITUTION.
To establish a commission to review the text of the Constitution of the state to recommend the removal of all gendered language.
Public Hearing Testimony
Government Administration and Elections Committee
- 03/10/2021 .Speaker Order
- 03/10/2021 Ewing, Amy
- 03/10/2021 Johnstone, Charlotte
- 03/10/2021 McConney Moore, Kelly, interim senior policy counsel-ACLU Connecticut
- 03/10/2021 Shaw, Cary, President-Humanists and Freethinkers of FC
- 03/10/2021 Unser, George
- 03/10/2021 Weeks, Luther-Secular Connecticut
- 03/10/2021 Wooden, Shawn, Treasurer-State of CT