Substitute for S.B. No. 658
Session Year 2021
AN ACT REQUIRING EMPLOYERS TO RECALL CERTAIN LAID-OFF WORKERS IN ORDER OF SENIORITY.
To require employers to recall certain laid-off workers in order of seniority.
Public Hearing Testimony
Labor and Public Employees Committee
- 02/18/2021 Anderson, Stephen, President-CSEA SEIU Local 2001
- 02/18/2021 Brakeman, Beverley, Regional Director-United Auto Workers Region 9A
- 02/18/2021 Fishman, Joelle-Connecticut Communist Party
- 02/18/2021 Franco, Mario, Former McDonald s Worker
- 02/18/2021 Franco, Rosa, Former McDonald s Worker
- 02/18/2021 Ghilarducci, Teresa, Professor-The New School for Social Research
- 02/18/2021 Gjede, Eric, Vice President of Govt Affairs-CBIA
- 02/18/2021 Looney, Martin, Senate President Pro Tempore-Connecticut General Assembly
- 02/18/2021 Luciano, Sal, President-Connecticut AFL-CIO
- 02/18/2021 Murphy, John-United Auto Workers Region 9A
- 02/18/2021 Rau, Eli
- 02/18/2021 Rogers, Sean, Professor-University of Rhode Island
- 02/18/2021 SEIU 1199NE
- 02/18/2021 Traub, Wendy-Hemlock Directional Boring, Inc.
- 02/18/2021 Yearby, Ruqaiijah, Professor of Health Law-St. Louis University
- 02/18/2021 Zimmerman, Stacey, Associate Director-Service Employees International Union