Substitute for S.B. No. 641
Session Year 2019
AN ACT CONCERNING REVIEW OF ELECTION LAWS.
To establish a commission, consisting of the legislative leaders from each of the four caucuses and the Secretary of the State, or a designee thereof, for the purpose of reviewing certain election laws and making recommendations for legislative changes.
Public Hearing Testimony
Government Administration and Elections Committee
- 03/13/2019 Brandi, Michael J., Executive Director-State Elections Enforcement Commission
- 03/13/2019 Catania, Chas
- 03/13/2019 Fasano, Senator Leonard, Senate Republican Leader
- 03/13/2019 Hriczo, Joseph
- 03/13/2019 Larsen, Sue, President-ROVAC
- 03/13/2019 Merrill, Denise, Secretary of the State of Connecticut