Proposed S.B. No. 634
Session Year 2013
AN ACT ALLOWING MUNICIPALITIES TO OPERATE AUTOMATED TRAFFIC ENFORCEMENT SAFETY DEVICES AT INTERSECTIONS.
To allow municipalities to operate automated traffic enforcement safety devices in accordance with the provisions of Senate Bill number 706, LCO number 4808, from the 2011 January Session.
Public Hearing Testimony
- 02/25/2013 Abdul-Shahid Muhammad Ansari, President, Greater Hartford NAACP
- 02/25/2013 Andrew Schneider, Executive Director, American Civil Liberties Union
- 02/25/2013 Barbara Langland Orban, Ph. D, Associate Professor, MHA Program, Department of Health Polict and Management, University of South Florida College of Public Health
- 02/25/2013 Christina Spiersel
- 02/25/2013 Connecticut Confrence of Municipalities
- 02/25/2013 Mayor Pedro Segarra, City of Hartford
- 02/25/2013 Michael Riley, President, Motor Transport Association of Connecticut
- 02/25/2013 Sandra Clark, Chairman, Connecticut Motorcycle Riders Association
- 02/25/2013 Senator Gary LeBeau, District 3
- 02/25/2013 Stephen Heller
- 02/25/2013 Steven Higashide, Senior Planner & Connecticut Coordinator, Tri-State Transportation Campaign