S.B. No. 604
Session Year 2019
AN ACT REQUIRING EXECUTIVE AND LEGISLATIVE REVIEW OF CERTAIN QUASI-PUBLIC AGENCY CONTRACTS AND AGREEMENTS.
To require the submission of quasi-public agency employment and consulting contracts and separation agreements to the Attorney General and relevant legislative committee for review and comment.
Public Hearing Testimony
Government Administration and Elections Committee
- 02/15/2019 Fasano, Leonard, Senate Republican Leader
- 02/15/2019 Kilduff, Karl, Executive Director-Connecticut Housing Finance Authority
- 02/15/2019 McCooe, Matt, CEO-Connecticut Innovations
- 02/15/2019 Michel, James, CEO-CT Health Insurance Exchange, Access Health CT
- 02/27/2019 Dillon, Kevin, Executive Director-Connecticut Airport Authority
- 02/28/2019 Dillon, Kevin, Executive Director-Connecticut Airport Authority