Raised S.B. No. 561
Session Year 2019
AN ACT RAISING THE PERSONAL NEEDS ALLOWANCE FOR CERTAIN LONG-TERM CARE RESIDENTS.
To assist needy residents of long-term care facilities by raising the amount of money they may keep for personal needs after the cost of care.
Public Hearing Testimony
- 02/14/2019 AARP - Connecticut
- 02/14/2019 Connecticut Dept. of Social Services
- 02/14/2019 Morelli, Mag, President-LeadingAge, Connecticut-Supports Bills
- 02/14/2019 Null, Kathy, Volunteer-AARP - Bridgewater
- 02/14/2019 Painter, Malread, Ombudsman-State Long-Term Care Ombudsman
- 02/14/2019 Quinn, Peaches, President-CT Coalition on Aging
- 02/14/2019 Young, James, Vice Chair Elder Law Section-CT. Bar Association-Raising the Personal Needs Allowence
- 02/19/2019 Allen, Marie, Executive Director-Southwestern CT Agency on Aging