S.B. No. 544
Session Year 2017
AN ACT REQUIRING PRIOR LEGISLATIVE APPROVAL OF INCREASES IN ASSESSMENTS AND USER FEES CHARGED BY THE CONNECTICUT HEALTH INSURANCE EXCHANGE.
To require the Connecticut Health Insurance Exchange to receive the approval of the joint standing committee of the General Assembly having cognizance of matters relating to insurance before increasing the amount of any assessment or user fee, or implementing or changing any process used to increase the amount of any assessment or user fee.
Public Hearing Testimony
Insurance and Real Estate Committee
- 02/23/2017 Access Health CT
- 02/23/2017 Connecticut Association of Health Plans
- 02/23/2017 Doolittle, Ted, Healthcare Advocate-OHA
- 02/23/2017 Herz, JenniferCBIA
- 02/23/2017 Kayfus, RebeccaThomaston Savings Bank
- 02/23/2017 Lew, Yaron, Chief Operating Officer-Lauretano Sign Group
- 02/23/2017 O'Connell, John, President-C.M. Smith Agency, LLC
- 02/23/2017 Sears, Charlie, President-Dri-Air Industries, Inc.