Substitute for Raised S.B. No. 535
Session Year 2018
AN ACT ESTABLISHING THE APPRENTICESHIP CONNECTICUT INITIATIVE AND CONCERNING ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT AND MANUFACTURING BONDS FOR SUBMARINE FACILITY CAPITAL IMPROVEMENTS.
To (1) establish the Apprenticeship Connecticut initiative to develop work force pipeline programs and provide bond funding for such programs, and (2) dedicate economic development and manufacturing bonds for capital improvements to a facility located in the state that is engaged in the design, construction and lifecycle support of submarines for the United States Navy.
Public Hearing Testimony
Finance, Revenue and Bonding Committee
- 04/02/2018 Connecticut Association of Smaller Manufacturers
- 04/02/2018 Connecticut Center for Advanced Technology Inc.
- 04/02/2018 Connecticut Workforce Development Council
- 04/02/2018 Ford, Glenn, President-Phoenix Manufacturing
- 04/02/2018 Gioia, Peter, Economist, CT Business and Industry Association
- 04/02/2018 Osten, Cathy, State Senator, 19th District
- 04/02/2018 Shaddox, Colleen