Substitute for S.B. No. 504
Session Year 2019
AN ACT CONCERNING THE SUSPENSION OF DELINQUENCY PROCEEDINGS FOR TREATMENT OR OTHER SERVICES IN MOTOR VEHICLE THEFT OR MISUSE CASES AND CONCERNING DETENTION OF JUVENILES.
To divert children in motor vehicle theft or misuse delinquency cases to treatment or other programs and to modify the grounds under which a child may be detained.
Public Hearing Testimony
- 03/25/2019 Anderson, Abby, Executive Director CT Juvenile Justice Alliance
- 03/25/2019 Division of Criminal Justice
- 03/25/2019 Eagan, Sarah Healy, JD-Office of the Child Advocate for the State of Conn
- 03/25/2019 Fasano, Len, State Senator
- 03/25/2019 Fichtel, Marianne
- 03/25/2019 Kelley, Susan R., JD-Director of Advocacy - Policy-NAMI Connecticut
- 03/25/2019 Looney, Martin, President Pro Tempore-State Senate
- 03/25/2019 Pierre, Natasha M., Esq., State Victim Advocate-Office of the State Victim Advocate
- 03/25/2019 Rapillo, Christine Perra, Chief Public Defender-Division of Public Defender Services
- 03/25/2019 Rovner, Josh, State Advocacy Associate-The Sentencing Project
- 03/25/2019 State of CT Judicial Branch