S.B. No. 493
Session Year 2017
AN ACT CONCERNING THE PURCHASE OF AN ANNUITY TO FUND PENSION BENEFITS.
To require an insurance company to provide certain disclosures to employees and retirees of an employer when such company issues a group annuity contract to provide retirement benefits to such employees and retirees, and limit subsequent transfers of such annuity contract.
Public Hearing Testimony
Insurance and Real Estate Committee
- 02/15/2017 Stone, Edward
- 02/16/2017 Cohen, Jack, Chairman-Association of Bell-Tel Retirees, Inc.
- 02/16/2017 Cohen, Jack
- 02/16/2017 George, Eric, President-IAC- Insurance Association of Connecticut
- 02/16/2017 Jones, C. William, Co-founder and Chairman-ProtectSeniors.Org
- 02/16/2017 Jones, C. WilliamProtect Seniors, Org.
- 02/16/2017 Leone, Carlo , Senator
- 02/16/2017 State of Connecticut