Proposed S.B. No. 476
Session Year 2013
AN ACT REQUIRING INPUT FROM LOCAL MANUFACTURERS IN DEVELOPING MANUFACTURING TECHNOLOGY PROGRAMS AT THE REGIONAL COMMUNITY-TECHNICAL COLLEGES.
To facilitate targeted workforce development.
Public Hearing Testimony
Higher Education and Employment Advancement Committee
- 02/28/2013 Cyndi Zoldy, Executive Director, Smaller Manufacturers Association of Connecticut
- 02/28/2013 David Boiano,MFG Engineer, Prospect Machine Products, Inc
- 02/28/2013 Douglas Johnson Vice President of Operations, Treasurer of the SMA
- 02/28/2013 Dr. Philip E. Austin, Interim President, Board of Regents for Higher Education
- 02/28/2013 James Troup, Provost and Dean of Administration, NVCC
- 02/28/2013 Jay Toner, Operations Manager, RBC Aircra Products, Inc
- 02/28/2013 Laura Cummings, CBIA
- 02/28/2013 Peter S. Angelastro, Ph. D. Academic Division Director, STEM, NVCC
- 02/28/2013 Sen Michael A McLachlan, 24th Senate District, Deputy Minority Leader
- 02/28/2013 Sen. Art Linares, 33rd District, Minority Caucus Whip