Raised S.B. No. 473
Session Year 2016
AN ACT CONCERNING A PETITION FOR RELEASE FROM THE REQUIREMENT TO REGISTER AS A SEXUAL OFFENDER FOR LIFE.
To allow certain persons subject to lifetime registration as a sexual offender to apply for release from such registration requirement after such person has complied with registration requirements for ten or more years.
Public Hearing Testimony
- 03/23/2016 Eppler-Epstein - Staff Attorney, New Haven Legal Assistance Assoc.
- 03/23/2016 Fox, Sarah - Director of Advocacy and Community Impact Initatives, Connecticut Coalition to End Homelessness
- 03/23/2016 Gomes, Lee-Ann - Director, Norwich Human Services
- 03/23/2016 Gomes, Lee-Ann, Norwich Human Services Director
- 03/23/2016 Kaloidis, Ioannis A. - Connecticut Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- 03/23/2016 McGuire, David - Legislative & Policy Director, American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU)
- 03/23/2016 Natasha M. Pierre, Esq. - State Victim Advocate, State of Connecticut
- 03/23/2016 State of Connecticut Judicial Branch