S.B. No. 469
Session Year 2019
AN ACT REQUIRING THE PUBLIC UTILITIES REGULATORY AUTHORITY TO STUDY PERFORMANCE STANDARDS AND MINIMUM STAFFING AND EQUIPMENT LEVELS FOR ELECTRIC DISTRIBUTION COMPANIES.
To require the Public Utilities Regulatory Authority to initiate and issue a final decision in a docket to establish standards for acceptable performance and minimum staffing and equipment levels for electric distribution companies.
Public Hearing Testimony
Energy and Technology Committee
- 02/21/2019 AARP
- 02/21/2019 Eves, Charles
- 02/21/2019 Gara, Betsy-COST
- 02/21/2019 Hayhurst, Michael-Eversource
- 02/21/2019 Iino, Catherine, First Selectwomon-Town of Kilingworth
- 02/21/2019 Katz, Elin-Office of Consumer Counsel
- 02/21/2019 Osten, Cathy, Senator 19th District
- 02/21/2019 Selvaggio, Joseph
- 02/21/2019 Weidlich, David