Substitute for Raised S.B. No. 468
Session Year 2016
AN ACT CONCERNING THE COMMISSION ON HUMAN RIGHTS AND OPPORTUNITIES.
To (1) revise certain administrative proceedings relating to the filing of discriminatory practice claims with the Commission on Human Rights and Opportunities, and (2) expedite the processing of affirmative action plans filed by contractors with the commission.
Public Hearing Testimony
- 03/23/2016 Butts, John - Connecticut Construction Industries Association, Inc.
- 03/23/2016 Civitillo, William J. - President, Civitillo Masonary, Inc.
- 03/23/2016 Cloud, Kathleen - President, M. Frank Higgins & Co., Inc.
- 03/23/2016 Donohue, Susanne - VP, HR & AA-EEO Officer, KBE Building Corporation
- 03/23/2016 Ferrucci, Frank - Vice President, F&F Mechanical Enterprises
- 03/23/2016 Fox, Michael J.
- 03/23/2016 Gjede, Eric W. - Assistant Counsel, CBIA
- 03/23/2016 Huges, Tanya - Attachment, CHRO
- 03/23/2016 Huges, Tanya A. - Executive Director, Commission on Human Rights and Opportunities
- 03/23/2016 Judicial Branch, State of Connecticut
- 03/23/2016 Kendzierski, John - President, Proffessional Drywall Construction, Inc.
- 03/23/2016 Mount, Michele - Chief Human Rights Referee, Commission on Human Rights and Opportunities
- 03/23/2016 Mount, Michele - Commission on Human Rights & Opportunities
- 03/23/2016 Senator Cathy Osten - State of Connecticut Senate
- 03/23/2016 Sullivan, Robert J. - President, Standard Builders
- 03/23/2016 Syrek, Chris - President, Associated Builders & Contractors
- 03/23/2016 Timura, Gary
- 03/23/2016 Wolf, Keith F. - Vice President, Shepard Steel Co., Inc.
- 03/23/2016 Zalno Jr., Domenico - Partner, Carmody Torrance Sandak & Hennesey LLP