Raised S.B. No. 459
Session Year 2018
AN ACT ESTABLISHING A TASK FORCE TO STUDY THE PROCESSING AND RETENTION OF FINGERPRINT RECORDS AND CRIMINAL HISTORY RECORDS FOR EDUCATORS.
To authorize regional educational service centers to arrange for or conduct fingerprinting and criminal history records checks and to retain those records for the purpose of assisting school districts in the hiring process of prospective employees.
Public Hearing Testimony
- 03/14/2018 CABE
- 03/14/2018 CT RESC Alliance
- 03/14/2018 Gara, Betsy, Executive Director-CT Council of Small Towns
- 03/14/2018 Hannafin, Bob, President, AACTE, CT
- 03/14/2018 Mala, Gary S. ,Executive Directo, -EASTCONN
- 03/14/2018 Neihoff, Dr. Karissa, Executive Director, CAS
- 03/14/2018 Rabinowitz, Fran, Executive Director, CAPSS
- 03/14/2018 Rossomando, Ray, Director, Policy, Research - Government Relations-Connecticut Education Association