Raised S.B. No. 446
Session Year 2014
AN ACT ESTABLISHING AN AQUATIC INVASIVE SPECIES MANAGEMENT GRANT AND PREVENTION AND EDUCATION PROGRAM.
To establish a program to provide grants to municipalities for aquatic invasive species management efforts in lakes and to provide additional DEEP seasonal staff to conduct prevention and education efforts aimed at preventing the spread of aquatic invasive species in the state's lakes.
Public Hearing Testimony
- 03/17/2014 Bruce T. Fletcher
- 03/17/2014 Connecticut Council of Small Towns
- 03/17/2014 Connecticut Water Works Association
- 03/17/2014 DEEP, Commissioner Robert J. Klee
- 03/17/2014 DEEP, Robert J. Klee, Commissioner
- 03/17/2014 Jim McAlister, Chair, Candlewood Watershed Initiative
- 03/17/2014 Phyllis Schaer, Chairman, Candlewood Lake Authority
- 03/17/2014 Scott Randall, CTD Board Member
- 03/17/2014 Sen. Michael A. McLachlan, 24th District, Deputy Minority Leader
- 03/17/2014 Tom McGowan, Executive Director, Lake Waramaug Task Force