S.B. No. 444
Session Year 2017
AN ACT AUTHORIZING THE HEALTH CARE CABINET TO RECOMMEND METHODS TO STUDY AND REPORT ON TOTAL STATE-WIDE HEALTH CARE SPENDING.
To lower the cost and improve the quality of health care in the state.
Public Hearing Testimony
Public Health Committee
- 02/17/2017 Comptroller Lembo, Kevin, Comptroller-State of Connecticut Comptroller
- 02/17/2017 Connecticut Association of Health Plans
- 02/17/2017 Padilla, Frances G., President-Universal Health Care Foundation of Connecticut
- 02/17/2017 Senator Fasano, Leonard A., President Pro Tempore, 34th District-Senate Republican
- 02/17/2017 The Connecticut Hospital Association