Raised S.B. No. 444
Session Year 2016
AN ACT CONCERNING PENALTIES FOR FAMILY VIOLENCE CRIMES THAT A CHILD WITNESSES AND ESTABLISHING A WORKING GROUP CONCERNING INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATIONS RELATED TO VICTIMS OF FAMILY VIOLENCE.
To increase penalties for individuals who commit acts of family violence in the presence of a minor child and to establish a working group to evaluate and make recommendations for improved methods for sharing information while maintaining appropriate victim confidentiality.
Public Hearing Testimony
- 03/14/2016 Andrews, Lisa - Director of Public Policy & Communications, Connecticut Coalition Against Domestic Violence (CCAADV)
- 03/14/2016 Eagan J.D., Sarah - Child Advocate, Office of the Child Advocate
- 03/14/2016 Hutchinson, Vicki - Connecticut Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- 03/14/2016 State of Connecticut Judicial Branch
- 03/14/2016 State of Connecticut, Division of Criminal Justice
- 03/14/2016 Wagner Sr., Michael S. - Assistant Public Defender, Office of Chief Public Defende, State of Connecticut