Raised S.B. No. 442
Session Year 2016
AN ACT CONCERNING A VICTIM'S RIGHT TO BE REASONABLY PROTECTED FROM A PERSON ACCUSED OF COMMITTING A CRIME.
To afford greater protections to crime victims.
Public Hearing Testimony
- 03/11/2016 Chief Paul Fizgerald & Chief Paul Melanson - Connecticut Police Chiefs Association
- 03/14/2016 Andrews, Lisa - Director of Public Policy & Communications, Connecticut Coalition Against Domestic Violence (CCAADV)
- 03/14/2016 Brown, Peter
- 03/14/2016 Buckley, John & Linda
- 03/14/2016 Cheney, Brooke
- 03/14/2016 Coalition of Connecticut Sportsmen
- 03/14/2016 Curlew, William D.
- 03/14/2016 Fettes, Glen
- 03/14/2016 Frank, Glenn
- 03/14/2016 Heinrich, Deb - Director of Policy and Public Relations, Connecticut Alliance to End Sexual Violence
- 03/14/2016 Marcil, Dan
- 03/14/2016 Miller, Kris
- 03/14/2016 Natasha M. Pierre, Esq. - State Victim Advocate, State of Connecticut
- 03/14/2016 Pedroso, Christopher
- 03/14/2016 RTF Firearms Training
- 03/14/2016 Wootten, Mark A.