Substitute for Raised S.B. No. 440
Session Year 2012
AN ACT CONCERNING PHOSPHOROUS REDUCTION IN STATE WATERS.
To make Clean Water Fund moneys available for municipal water pollution control projects concerning phosphorous removal.
Public Hearing Testimony
Planning and Development Committee
- 03/21/2012 Beaumont, Robert; Chairman, Wallingford Public Utilities Commission
- 03/21/2012 Boughton, Mark; Mayor, City of Danbury
- 03/21/2012 Brumback, Garry; Town Manager of Southington
- 03/21/2012 Connecticut Conference of Municipalities
- 03/21/2012 Cuevas, Denis A; City of Waterbury, Water Pollution Control Department
- 03/21/2012 Hallisey, Matthew; Connecticut Construction Industries Association, Inc.
- 03/21/2012 McNamara, Kathleen; Grants Administrator, City of Waterbury
- 03/21/2012 Russell, Bart; Executive Director, COST
- 03/21/2012 Save the Sound
- 03/21/2012 Waz, Dennis; Public Utilities Superintendent