Substitute for Raised S.B. No. 421
Session Year 2018
AN ACT CONCERNING MUNICIPAL BUDGET RESERVES FOR THE BIENNIUM ENDING JUNE 30, 2019.
To revise municipal budget reserve language that was passed as part of the state budget for the biennium ending June 30, 2019.
Public Hearing Testimony
Planning and Development Committee
- 03/16/2018 Anderson, Stephen, CSEA SEIU Local 2001
- 03/16/2018 Connecticut Conference of Municipalities
- 03/16/2018 Elsesser, John, Town Manager-Town of Coventry
- 03/16/2018 Fishbein, Craig, Rep.
- 03/16/2018 Fortman, Carl, First Selectman-Old Saybrook
- 03/16/2018 Fortuna, Carl, First Selectman-Town of Old Saybrook
- 03/16/2018 Gara, Betsy, Executive Director -COST
- 03/16/2018 Gorski, Derrylyn, First Selectwoman-Town of Bethany
- 03/16/2018 House Republican Office
- 03/16/2018 Lee, Robert, Town Manager-Town of Plainville
- 03/16/2018 Marconi, Rudi, First Selectman-Town of Ridgefield
- 03/16/2018 Paul, Leo, First Selectman-Litchfield
- 03/16/2018 Pelletier, Lori, AFL-CIO
- 03/16/2018 Pickering, Francis, Executive Director-West COG
- 03/16/2018 Storms, Scott, Rep.