Substitute for Raised S.B. No. 408
Session Year 2018
AN ACT ENTERING CONNECTICUT INTO THE NATIONAL POPULAR VOTE COMPACT.
To enter Connecticut into the Agreement Among the States to Elect the President by National Popular Vote, thereby committing the state's votes in the Electoral College to the presidential candidate that wins the popular vote nationally, regardless of whether such presidential candidate wins the popular vote within the state.
Public Hearing Testimony
Government Administration and Elections Committee
- 03/19/2018 Chunis, John
- 03/19/2018 Cordulack, Calvin E
- 03/19/2018 Crouse, Patricia A
- 03/19/2018 Ferguson, Michael S., State Representative
- 03/19/2018 Fremuth, Volker
- 03/19/2018 Glassman, Jim, Making Every Vote Count
- 03/19/2018 Gosper, Brian
- 03/19/2018 Gostin, Peter
- 03/19/2018 Harris, Harold S
- 03/19/2018 Looney, Martin, State Senator
- 03/19/2018 Merrill, Denise, Secretary of the State
- 03/19/2018 Sampson, Robert, State Representative
- 03/19/2018 Senturia, Yvonne, Election Law Specialist-League of Women Voters of Connecticut, Inc.
- 03/19/2018 Weeks, Luther, Executive Director-CT Voters Count