Proposed S.B. No. 396
Session Year 2021
AN ACT ALLOWING LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS TO TRACK AND TRACE CELLULAR PHONES OF YOUNG ADULTS IN DISTRESS.
To allow law enforcement the ability to track and trace a cellular phone of an eighteen to twenty-year-old who is believed to be in distress or danger and still living dependently in the home of a parent or guardian.
Public Hearing Testimony
Public Safety and Security Committee
- 03/02/2021 Acker, Paul, Program Mgr of Advocacy - Education-con
- 03/02/2021 Cohen, Christine, Senator-Senate, State of CT-Pro
- 03/02/2021 Del Prete Sullivan, Deborah, Legal Counsel Director-Office of Chief Public Defender-Con
- 03/02/2021 Flaherty, Kathleen, Executive Director-CT Legal Rights Project, Inc.-Con
- 03/02/2021 Moore, Kelly McConney, Interim Sr. Policy Counsel-ACLU-Con
- 03/02/2021 Paley, Denise, Board Member-NAMI Shoreline-Pro
- 03/02/2021 Tibere, Chase-Pro