Substitute for Raised S.B. No. 386
Session Year 2016
AN ACT CONCERNING THE FISCAL SUSTAINABILITY OF STATE PARKS.
To receive a recommendation for the dollar amount of a per-person admission fee to state parks that will leave the state competitive with surrounding states for such park admissions while generating increased revenues for the maintenance and operation of Connecticut's state parks.
Public Hearing Testimony
- 03/11/2016 Cate Rauch, Meriden Resident
- 03/11/2016 Chris & Kelly Callahan, Waterford
- 03/11/2016 Dave Rauch, Meriden Resident
- 03/11/2016 Eileen Grant - Friends of Connecticut State Parks
- 03/11/2016 Michelle Kiley - West Hartford Resident
- 03/11/2016 Pamela Aey Adams - Friends of Connecticut State Parks
- 03/11/2016 Representative Mary Mushinsky
- 03/11/2016 Sidney Van Zandt - Groton Resident
- 03/11/2016 Starr Sayres - East Haddam Resident