Raised S.B. No. 370
Session Year 2016
AN ACT CONCERNING HEALTH CARE PROVIDER LISTS AND AUTHORIZING PREGNANCY AS A QUALIFYING EVENT FOR SPECIAL ENROLLMENT PERIODS.
To (1) require health insurers and other entities that contract with health care providers for the purposes of providing covered health care services to enrollees under a health insurance policy or medical benefits plan to maintain an accurate and current list of in-network health care providers and facilities for each such policy, plan or network, and (2) permit pregnant individuals to enroll in a health insurance policy or plan at any time after the pregnancy has been certified by a physician or an advanced practice registered nurse.
Public Hearing Testimony
Insurance and Real Estate Committee
- 03/10/2016 Connecticut Academy of Physician Assistants
- 03/10/2016 Connecticut State Medical Society
- 03/10/2016 CTAHP
- 03/10/2016 Demian Fontanella, Office of the Healthcare Advocate
- 03/10/2016 Lynne Ide, Dir. of Program & Policy, Universal Health Care Foundation of CT
- 03/10/2016 March of Dimes, Erin Jones, Executive Director
- 03/10/2016 State of Connecticut Department of Insurance
- 03/10/2016 Susan Lloyd Yolen, VP, Public Policy and Advocacy, Planned Parenthood of Southern New England