Raised S.B. No. 365
Session Year 2018
AN ACT CONCERNING EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION FUNDING.
To provide funding for early childhood education by the most cost-efficient, equitable and effective means.
Public Hearing Testimony
- 03/09/2018 Cattelan, John L., Executive Director-Connecticut Alliance of YMCAs
- 03/09/2018 Cecchinato, Mary , Director-Torrington Child Care Center Inc.
- 03/09/2018 Comptroller of the State of Connecticut, Kevin Lembo
- 03/09/2018 Dubay, Dawn, Middletown Schools
- 03/09/2018 Goldfarb, Kayla, Connecticut Association for Human Services
- 03/09/2018 Greenberg, Izzi, Connecticut Early Childhood Alliance
- 03/09/2018 Hartford Foundation for Public Giving
- 03/09/2018 Johnston, Susan, Director-Children s Center of New Milford
- 03/09/2018 Office of the Child Advocate, Sarah Healy Eagan JD
- 03/09/2018 Radway, Susan, Director of Riverfront Children-s Center
- 03/09/2018 Reichard, Edie, Director-Child Development Centers
- 03/09/2018 State Department of Education, Commissioner Dianna R. Wentzell
- 03/09/2018 Updegrove, Nicole, Connecticut Voices for Children