Raised S.B. No. 354
Session Year 2012
AN ACT CONCERNING THE ENHANCED EMERGENCY 9-1-1 PROGRAM.
To impose a fifty cent fee on each purchase of prepaid wireless telecommunications services from a retailer to pay for the enhanced emergency 9-1-1 program.
Public Hearing Testimony
Finance, Revenue and Bonding Committee
- 03/12/2012 Bob Labanara, Senior Legislative Associate, Connecticut Conference of Municipalities
- 03/12/2012 AT&T Connecticut
- 03/12/2012 Attorney Robert Shea, On Behalf of 7-Eleven
- 03/12/2012 Bart Russell, Executive Director, Connecticut Council of Small Towns
- 03/12/2012 Chief Anthony Salvatore, Chief Matthew Reed for the Connecticut Police Chiefs Association
- 03/12/2012 Commissioner Reuben F. Bradford, Department of Emergency Services & Public Protection
- 03/12/2012 Gerard Keegan, Director of State Legislative Affairs, The Wireless Association
- 03/12/2012 T-Mobile Connecticut