Substitute for Raised S.B. No. 351
Session Year 2016
AN ACT CONCERNING MATTERS AFFECTING PHYSICIANS, HEALTH CARE FACILITIES AND MEDICAL FOUNDATIONS.
To make various changes and additions to the public health statutes on matters affecting physicians and hospitals.
Public Hearing Testimony
Public Health Committee
- 03/07/2016 Commissioner Raul Pino, M.D., M.P.H. Connecticut Department of Public Health
- 03/07/2016 CONNECTICUT HOSPITAL ASSOCIATION
- 03/07/2016 Connecticut Orthopaedic Society
- 03/07/2016 Connecticut State Medical Society (CSMS)
- 03/07/2016 Connecticut Urology Society
- 03/07/2016 Dr. Cynthia Heller Hartford HealthCare Medical Group
- 03/07/2016 Medical Specialties of Opthalmology, Otolaryngology, Dermatology and Urology
- 03/07/2016 Robert Patricelli CEO Women's Health USA Inc.
- 03/07/2016 Senator Leonard A. Fasano
- 03/07/2016 Senator Martin M. Looney President Pro Tempore
- 03/07/2016 Yale New Haven Health System (YNHHS)