Substitute for Raised S.B. No. 350
Session Year 2018
AN ACT REQUIRING THE POSTING OF A DECOMMISSIONING BOND FOR CERTAIN SOLAR PROJECTS.
To require the posting of a decommissioning bond for certain solar projects that are installed on prime farmland in order to provide for the return of such land to a productive agricultural condition.
Public Hearing Testimony
- 03/16/2018 Gazillo, Chelsea, Project Director-Working Lands Alliance
- 03/16/2018 Hammerling, Eric, Executive Director-Connecticut Forest - Park Association
- 03/16/2018 Pullaro, Francis , Executive Director-RENEW Northeast, Inc.
- 03/16/2018 Renewable Energy and Efficiency Business Associati
- 03/16/2018 Stein, Robin , Chairman-Connecticut Siting Council
- 03/16/2018 Sutherland, David , Director of Government Relations-The Nature Conservancy
- 03/16/2018 Talmage, Henry, Executive Director-Connecticut Farm Bureau Association