Substitute for Raised S.B. No. 347
Session Year 2016
AN ACT ESTABLISHING A PROGRAM FOR COURT APPOINTED SPECIAL ADVOCATES IN CERTAIN JUVENILE COURT MATTERS.
To establish a court appointed special advocate program for certain juvenile court matters.
Public Hearing Testimony
- 03/18/2016 Ambrose, Kim
- 03/18/2016 Comey, Patrice
- 03/18/2016 Department of Children and Families, State of Connecticut
- 03/18/2016 Flicker Esq., Mari B.
- 03/18/2016 Harris, Elaine - President, Board of Directors of Child Advocate of SW Connecticut (CAC)
- 03/18/2016 Kelley, John H. - Executive Director, Children in Placement
- 03/18/2016 Perry, Tara - Chief Executive Officer, Court Appointed Special Advocates
- 03/18/2016 Rapillo, Christine Perra - Director of Delinquency Defense and Child Protection, State of Connecticut
- 03/18/2016 Rebold, Nancy
- 03/18/2016 Reul, Jennifer - Chapter President, Kappa Alpha Theta Alumnae Chapter of Fairfield County
- 03/18/2016 Senate Majority Leader Bob Duff, State of Connecticut Senate
- 03/18/2016 Sobel, Stacey G. - Child Advocates of SW Connecticut
- 03/18/2016 State of Connecticut Judicial Branch - External Affairs Division
- 03/18/2016 United States Senator Richard Blumenthal, United States Senate