Raised S.B. No. 345
Session Year 2020
AN ACT REQUIRING THE INSURANCE COMMISSIONER TO STUDY AND REPORT ON ISSUES CONCERNING CLIMATE CHANGE.
To require the Insurance Commissioner to (1) annually conduct a study on issues related to climate change and report the results of such study to the joint standing committee of the General Assembly having cognizance of matters relating to insurance, and (2) assess the feasibility of collecting and reporting additional data concerning climate change.
Public Hearing Testimony
Insurance and Real Estate Committee
- 03/05/2020 Cross, Noah-Support
- 03/05/2020 Dynowski, Samantha-Support
- 03/05/2020 Haeseler, Eric-Support
- 03/05/2020 Jerbert, Jean-Support
- 03/05/2020 Osborn, Debbie-Connecticut State Medical Society-Support
- 03/05/2020 Swan, Tom, Director-Connecticut Citizen Action Group-Support
- 03/10/2020 Henschel, Sandy-Support