Substitute for Raised S.B. No. 337
Session Year 2018
AN ACT REQUIRING THE PUBLIC UTILITIES REGULATORY AUTHORITY TO INITIATE A DOCKET TO STUDY RENEWABLE NATURAL GAS AND CONCERNING CONTRACTS FOR ELECTRICITY GENERATED FROM A BIOMASS FACILITY.
To define renewable natural gas, create a renewable portfolio standard and procurement process for renewable natural gas, to require the Public Utilities Regulatory Authority to establish a quality standard for renewable natural gas and to require the procurement of electricity generated from a biomass facility by electric distribution companies.
Public Hearing Testimony
Energy and Technology Committee
- 03/06/2018 Abbott, Charles, Greenleaf Power
- 03/06/2018 Coleman, Claire, CT Fund for the Enviroment
- 03/06/2018 Katz, Elin, Office of Consumer Counsel
- 03/06/2018 Martin, Ben
- 03/06/2018 Pace, Vincent, Eversource
- 03/06/2018 Pagani, Brian, Quantum Biopower
- 03/06/2018 Quantum Biopower
- 03/06/2018 Somers, Heather, Senator-State of Connecticut