Raised S.B. No. 322
Session Year 2018
AN ACT CONCERNING GUARDIANSHIP SUBSIDIES FOR GRANDPARENTS CARING FOR GRANDCHILDREN.
To require the Commissioners of Children and Families and Social Services to study the establishment of a program of subsidized guardianship for the benefit of children living with a grandparent who has been appointed guardian or coguardian of such child.
Public Hearing Testimony
Committee on Children
- 03/06/2018 Cerasale, Emidio, Founder and President-Grandparents Advocate of America
- 03/06/2018 Department of Children and Families
- 03/06/2018 Department of Social Services
- 03/06/2018 Eagan, Sarah, Child Advocate-Office of the Child Advocate
- 03/06/2018 Luczak, Stephanie, Policy Intern-Connecticut Voices for Children
- 03/06/2018 Metta, Michael - Roberta
- 03/06/2018 Santoro, Sandra