Substitute for Raised S.B. No. 322
Session Year 2014
AN ACT CONNECTING THE PUBLIC TO BEHAVIORAL HEALTH CARE SERVICES.
To provide a central resource for information and referrals for behavioral health services.
Public Hearing Testimony
Human Services Committee
- 03/06/2014 CONNECTICUT PSYCHOLOGICAL ASSOCIATION
- 03/06/2014 Patricia Rehmer, MSN, Commissioner, - DMHAS State of Connecticut Department of Mental Health and Addiction Services
- 03/06/2014 Richard Porth, CEO - United Way of Connecticut
- 03/06/2014 Roderick L. Bremby, Commissioner - DSS Connecticut Department of Social Services
- 03/06/2014 STATE OF CONNECTICUT INSURANCE DEPARTMENT
- 03/06/2014 Victoria Veltri, State Healthcare Advocate - OHA Office of the Healthcare Advocate