Substitute for Raised S.B. No. 312
Session Year 2018
AN ACT CONCERNING RISK ASSESSMENT PRACTICES AND THE NEEDS OF CHILDREN WITH INTELLECTUAL AND DEVELOPMENTAL DISABILITIES.
To require the Commissioner of Children and Families to develop investigation, assessment and case-planning procedures that are responsive to the needs of children with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
Public Hearing Testimony
Committee on Children
- 03/06/2018 Bechtel, Kirsten, Co-Chair of the Child Fatality Review Panel -Connect
- 03/06/2018 Connecticut Department of Social Services
- 03/06/2018 Department of Children and Families
- 03/06/2018 Eagan, Sarah, Child Advocate-Office of the Child Advocate
- 03/06/2018 Fasano, Leonard, Senator
- 03/06/2018 House Republican Office
- 03/06/2018 Jacovino, Shannon, Director of Advocacy - Public Policy-The Arc Connecticut
- 03/06/2018 Kelley, Susan, Director-Alliance for Children s Mental Health
- 03/06/2018 Luczak, Stephanie, Policy Intern-Connecticut Voices for Children