Raised S.B. No. 307
Session Year 2020
AN ACT CONCERNING POST-SECONDARY EXPENSES OF INDIVIDUALS ADOPTED THROUGH THE DEPARTMENT OF CHILDREN AND FAMILIES.
To allow the Department of Children and Families to contract through the New England Board of Higher Education with compacting states to establish reciprocity for post-secondary education financial assistance available to students adopted through a foster care program and attending an institution of higher education in this state or a compacting state.
Public Hearing Testimony
Higher Education and Employment Advancement Committee
- 03/03/2020 Avallone, Merrie
- 03/03/2020 Berliner, Lawrence, Attorney
- 03/03/2020 Betancourt, Gabrielle
- 03/03/2020 Cabral Caruk, Christina, Attorney
- 03/03/2020 Fortuna, Lori
- 03/03/2020 Greenier, Steven
- 03/03/2020 Perez, Susan, LMFT
- 03/03/2020 Reiser, K. Keith
- 03/03/2020 Remington, Suzanne
- 03/03/2020 Snow, Lori, Executive Director-Rainbow Adoptions