Substitute for Raised S.B. No. 306
Session Year 2018
AN ACT CONCERNING THE APPROVAL OF PODIATRISTS TO PERFORM STANDARD ANKLE SURGICAL PROCEDURES.
To permit the Connecticut Board of Examiners in Podiatry to approve podiatrists to perform standard ankle surgical procedures.
Public Hearing Testimony
Public Health Committee
- 03/16/2018 Aronow, Michael, Orthopaedic Associates of Hartford
- 03/16/2018 Butto, Danille, DPM, AACFAS
- 03/16/2018 Comey, Christopher, MD, Chairman of Surgery-Saitn Francis Hospital and Medical Center
- 03/16/2018 Connecticut State Medical Society
- 03/16/2018 CSMS and CTACS
- 03/16/2018 Geaney, Lauren, CT Orthopaedic Society
- 03/16/2018 Lazaroff, Stephen, Podiatric Surgeon
- 03/16/2018 Mucinskas, Adam, DPM
- 03/16/2018 Pressman, Martin, DPM, Chairman-CT Board of Podiatry Examiners