Substitute for Raised S.B. No. 304
Session Year 2018
AN ACT ESTABLISHING A MATERNAL MORTALITY REVIEW PROGRAM AND COMMITTEE WITHIN THE DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC HEALTH.
To identify causes of and trends in maternity mortality and gaps in the health care delivery system and develop recommendations for best practices to prevent future deaths.
Public Hearing Testimony
Public Health Committee
- 03/05/2018 American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologist
- 03/05/2018 Connecticut Hospital Association
- 03/05/2018 Dwan Everette, Tekisha , Executive Director-Health Equity Solutions
- 03/05/2018 Gordon, Subira, Executive Director-CGA s Commission on Equity and Opportunity
- 03/05/2018 Linares, Art, State Senator, 33-CGA
- 03/05/2018 The Department of Public Health