Raised S.B. No. 300
Session Year 2020
AN ACT CONCERNING THE RECYCLING AND DISPOSAL OF SMOKE DETECTORS.
To require an assessment of the need to implement an extended producer responsibility program for residential smoke detectors.
Public Hearing Testimony
- 03/06/2020 Berardino, James-Connecticut Council of Small Towns
- 03/06/2020 Changaris, Steve, State Director-National Waste and Recycling Association
- 03/06/2020 Hamzy Carroccia, Donna, Advocacy Manager-Connecticut Conference of Municipalities
- 03/06/2020 Heaton-Jones, Jennifer, Executive Director-Housatonic Resources Recovery Authority
- 03/06/2020 Iino, Catherine, First Selectwoman-Killingworth
- 03/06/2020 Isaac, Mary-Sustainable Trumbull Team
- 03/06/2020 Lumber Dealers Association of Connecticut
- 03/06/2020 O-Rourke, Kim, Recycling Coordinator-Middletown Public Works Department