Raised S.B. No. 298
Session Year 2016
AN ACT CONCERNING TELEHEALTH SERVICES FOR MEDICAID RECIPIENTS.
To require the Department of Social Services to provide coverage for telehealth services to Medicaid recipients.
Public Hearing Testimony
Public Health Committee
- 02/24/2016 The Rev. Joshua Mason Pawelek Unitarian Universalist Society
- 03/02/2016 Jaynee A. Handelsman, PhD, CCC-A, American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- 03/02/2016 Julia Evans Starr, Executive Director, Connecticut’s Legislative Commission on Aging
- 03/02/2016 Kathy Flaherty, Executive Director of Connecticut Legal Rights Project (CLRP)
- 03/02/2016 Nora Duncan, State Director, AARP
- 03/02/2016 Senator Martin M. Looney
- 03/02/2016 The American Osteopathic Association (AOA) and the Connecticut Osteopathic Medical Society (COMS)