Substitute for Raised S.B. No. 293
Session Year 2016
AN ACT CONCERNING RECOMMENDATIONS AND MEMBERSHIP OF THE SCHOOL NURSE ADVISORY COUNCIL.
To implement the recommendations of the School Nurse Advisory Council by changing the council's membership requirements, requiring school nurses to complete an orientation program and requiring school districts to complete the annual health services program information survey.
Public Hearing Testimony
Public Health Committee
- 03/02/2016 Connecticut Association of Schools
- 03/02/2016 Donna Kosiorowski MS RN NCSN
- 03/02/2016 Mary Jane M. Williams PhD., RN Connecticut Nurses Association
- 03/02/2016 Sandi Carbonari, M.D.
- 03/02/2016 The Connecticut Conference of Municipalities
- 03/02/2016 Tim Carroll, Director of Health Services for the Capitol Region Education Council