Raised S.B. No. 269
Session Year 2018
AN ACT CONCERNING THE ASSESSMENT OF CIVIL PENALTIES AGAINST SMALL BUSINESSES BY THE DEPARTMENT OF ENERGY AND ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION.
To permit certain businesses to remediate first-time regulatory violations without financial penalty if such remediation is done in a timely manner.
Public Hearing Testimony
- 03/08/2018 Brown, Eric, Connecticut Business and Industry Association
- 03/08/2018 Connecticut Fund for the Environment
- 03/08/2018 Klee, Robert J., Commissioner-Energy - Environmental Protection
- 03/08/2018 NFIB
- 03/08/2018 Sawyer, Lee-DEEP
- 03/08/2018 Schmalz, Leah, Chief Program Officer-Connecticut Fund for the Environment
- 03/08/2018 Utility Contractors Association Of Connecticut
- 03/08/2018 Wagener, Karl, Executive Director-Council on Environmental Quality