Substitute for Raised S.B. No. 265
Session Year 2018
AN ACT CONCERNING EXPEDITED PERMITTING PROCEDURES BY THE DEPARTMENT OF ENERGY AND ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION FOR BUSINESS INITIATION, EXPANSION OR NEW PRODUCTION AND ANNUAL REPORTING ON THE NUMBER OF ENVIRONMENTAL VIOLATIONS RESOLVED WITHOUT FINANCIAL PENALTY.
To establish a process for expedited permitting by the Department of Energy and Environmental Protection for permits required for business initiation, physical expansion or production of new products.
Public Hearing Testimony
- 03/08/2018 Bobman, Mark, Bristol Facility Policy Board
- 03/08/2018 Brown, Eric, Connecticut Business and Industry Association
- 03/08/2018 Klee, Robert J., Commissioner-Energy - Environmental Protection
- 03/08/2018 Schmalz, Leah, Chief Program Officer-Connecticut Fund for the Environment
- 03/08/2018 Town of Wallingford-Economic Development Comm.